Kelly Kettle Trekker, Stainless Steel Small 1 pint (0.57 litre)
- Kelly Kettle Trekker Stainless Steel
- Stainless Steel 'Trekker' Kelly Kettle® (0.57 Ltr / 1 pint)
- efficient Stainless Steel Outdoor camp Kettle
- stainless steel fire base
- Ideal for Trekkers, Hikers, Kayakers, Backpackers, Bikers,
- lightweight kettle fits neatly into a Rucksack or Backpack.
- no need to carry fuel use whats around you
- boil water quickly for a party of 4-6 people),
- simply refill the kettle and place it back on the fire base and refuel the chimney again.
- Size Height 27cm(Packed)
Capacity 1 Pint (0.57Ltrs)
Weight 0.74kg approx
- Full instructions included -READ before use!....
- A Kelly Kettle / Volcano Kettle will boil water in 3 to 5 minutes depending on the fuel you're using.
- Made from stainless steel it is essentially a double-walled chimney with the water contained in the chimney wall.
- Once the camp kettle is filled with water, simply start a very small fire in the base, set the kettle on the base and drop additional fuel (twigs, leaves, grass, paper, etc.) down the chimney.
- The large internal surface area of the chimney heats the water very quickly.
- When the water boils, hold the Handle at an angle of 90° to the Kettle - then lift the Kettle clear of the base.
- To pour, lift it by the handle and tilt it using the cork chain.
- Always remove the cork before lighting the kettle. The cork is only to be used for transporting cold water