British Army Issue 1950's Dismounted Great Coat
- 1951 Pattern Dismounted Greatcoat
- Great Item for reenactor or Collector
- Heavy Wool Button Closure Overcoat
- WWII Pattern 1950's Over Coat
- Heavyweight Great Coat as Issued
- Genuine British Army Issue Coat
- Brown De-mob Buttons....or
- Some may have black or staybright buttons
- Some Have Brass Buttons
- As New Fantastic Condition
- Genuine WWII Style
- 1950's Dated Labels
- Genuine Army Issue
- XSmall is 32-34 chest, 37 inch long and 15 inch sleeve
- Size 2 Small 36 chest
- Size 3 Small 36 -38 chest
- Size 4 Is 38-40 chest, 42 inch long and 16 inch sleeve
- Size 5 is 38-40 chest, 42 inch long and 18 inch sleeve
- Size 6 is 42-44 chest, 43 inch long and 17 inch sleeve
- Size 7 is 40-42 chest, 49 inch long and 18 inch sleeve
- Size 8 is 38-40 chest, 47 inch long and 18 inch sleeve
- Size 9 Is 40 chest tall fitting
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.