New Gunuine U.S. Air Force Issue N3B Parka
- Genuine U.S. Air Force N3B Parka
- Brand New U.S. Air Force Issue Kit
- This is Not an Alpha or Any other Imitation
- Extreme Cold Weather, Type N-3B Parka
- Has Heavy Weight 100% Cotton Outer Shell
- Olive Green Cotton In Colour, Not Shiny!
- Big Chunky 'Scovill' Zip Fastener Goes all the way!
- Large Storm flap with 4 Large Button Fastening
- Full Size Fully lined Hood With Synthetic Fur Hood
- Draw Cord at base of hood to pull tight
- Fully Lined Heavy Weight Winter Parka
- Internal Draw cord to pull tight
- Has 2 Deep High Side Slash Pockets with 2 presstud fasteners
- Has 2 Lower Fully lined pockets with 1 Presstud fastening
- Left Sleeve has Zipper and Pen pockets on
- Both sleeves have re enforced elbows
- Internal Knitted elasticated cuffs
- Back of Hood has Strap to adjust and to roll into when not in use
- These Are Very Rare Jackets, very well made
- Genuine Airforce Issue, will last for years
- Small Size Aprox 40-42 chest
- Size Medium aprox 42-44 chest
- Size Large aprox 46-48 Chest
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.