Daysack Bergen Pro Forces 25 litre Special Ops Rucksack NRT025
- This 25 litre pack is comfortable and secure to carry,
- With a padded Airmesh back system, shoulder and chest straps.
- WATERPROOF – Storm flaps, a snow collar and waterproof coated XTP ensure this pack functions well in heavy rain and wet conditions.
- ADAPTABLE – As well as a large main compartment and side pockets, this pack has a MOLLE system for customisable modular storage, shock cord attachment, daisy chains and hydration compatibility.
- A durable pack equipped for operations in the harshest environments, The Forces 25 is made of hard-as-nails waterproof XTP.
- This tough 1000D fabric is backed up by Duraflex buckles and no.10 self-repair zips, ensuring this pack will last years of abuse.
- The Airmesh back system balances your load and is padded to ensure your comfort after carrying it for days.
- As well as several internal compartments, the Forces 25 has MOLLE points and a shock cord system on the exterior, so you can optimise the bag to carry all your essential kit on short exercises.
- Tactical black Bergen / rucksack
- Black / Olive Green in colour
- 25 litre capacity
- adjustable waistband
- Chest strap with survival whistle clip
- Top has elasticated straps and zipped pocket
- Main compartment with 2 draw cord closure to keep the weather out
- inner elasticated pouch
- outer loops to attach extra straps to on the side pockets and front
- Base has loops on to attach a bedroll to
- air mesh back for comfort
- padded shoulder straps
- 2 zipped side pockets
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class / Tracked 48 post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer next working day delivery, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days. Please call for costs.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.