RFD Ex RAF Liquid Conditioning Vest by Beaufort
- RAF issue liquid cooling vest
- RFD Beaufort branded
- A unique and unobtrusive undergarment worn directly next to the skin
- minimises thermal stress in pilots either on the ground or when seated in the aircraft.
- designed to be worn in conjunction with any role-fit configuration
- Black tabard style vest with side opening,
- Velco flap to fasten for easy on and off,
- integral hose assembly.
- used in conjunction with the Pilot Cooling Unit (PCU),
- lightweight, portable, low bulk connector, which connects the LCV to the portable or aircraft supply system.
- tubing covers the front and rear and when supplied with a cooled fluid, extracts heat and cools the wearer
- Robust fabric
- Viscose/elastane blend fabric ensures comfort and flexibility
- Lightweight polyester inner layer, coated with waterproof and breathable polyurethane film.
- Vest and hose supplied
- These are army surplus so have not been tested, ideal for fancy dress or displays
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class / Tracked 48 post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer next working day delivery, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days. Please call for costs.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.