Danish M96 HMAK Woodland Flecktarn 3 colour Camo LMG PLCE Pouch Light Machine Gun
- Genuine Danish M/96 Military LMG - Light Machine Gun Pouch
- Designed to go on your webbing belt this is a Quality made CQC HMAK Pouch.
- M/96 woodland 3 colour Flecktarn - Genuine not reproduction
- Label reads, Bandtaske til MLG, M/96 CQC 1999 HMAK
- Used by the Danish Military to hold 7.62mm belted ammunition for the MG3 or M60 machine guns
- Available in New/Unissued codition or Good Grade 1 - used, but still fully functional
- 2 poppers and velcro cover the belts tabs - slides through your PLCE Belt.
- Spanish Tab quick release fastener on the front.
- Double lid system, so pull back top lid to reveal opening to remove ammo quickly
- Designed to hold belted ammunition, but a versatile decent sized pouch
- Great design, Can be carried over shoulder with strap included with quick release clips either side.
- Pouch measures 8 inches tall, 3.5 inches across the front and 4 inches deep .
- Used good and Brand New Genuine Danish Military Issue Kit - hard to find.
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.