Choc Chip Trousers Genuine U.S. Military Issue 1980's Desert Choc Chip Combat Trousers
- Genuine U.S. Desert 6 colour Combat Trousers - Made by Wrangler
- These are 1980's Genuine Issue combats - Not an imported imitation
- Brand new - Old stock - never been issued
- Heavy weight desert combats - known as "Choc Chip" Pattern
- Trousers have a 4 button closure fly
- They have 7 belt loops around the top to take a 1 inch belt
- Also has 2 waist adjusters to make waist tighter if required
- Trousers were made by wrangler for the U.S Military
- Trousers are made from 50% cotton and 50% nylon
- They have 2 large front slashed pockets
- 2 large back pockets with button down closure
- 2 large cargo pockets - 1 on each leg - with two button closure
- Nylon ties at bottom to pull tight around boots
- Sizes listed below only -
- XSmall Short Measures 26 waist 29 leg
- Xsmall Regular Measures 26 inch waist 32 inch leg
- Small short 30 waist 30 leg
- Small Regular Measures 30 inch waist and 32 inch leg
- Small long 30 waist 34 leg
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.