Cold Weather US Military issue ECW Fibre pile Brown Bear zip jacket
- Real US Army ECWCS cold weather liner
- Cold Weather Bear Coat Fleece Jacket / Liner.
- Nicknamed the "Bear Suit"
- This coat is used as the middle layer of the U.S. Army ECWCS (Extreme Cold Weather Clothing System).
- The coat is composed of synthetic fiber pile and is designed to fit snugly.
- Although it is designed to be worn under the Military Goretex Parka it can also be worn by itself and is still very effective against the cold.
- Made to be worn under combat conditions in some of the harshest of climates,
- Great for cold weather work, shooting, hunting and bushcraft
- Lable readsSHIRT, COLD WEATHER, SYNTHETIC FIBER PILE
- Underarm fabric
- excellent cold weather jacket.
- zip fronted
- stand up collar
- black shoulder patches
- black elbow and forarm patches
- Wrist adjusters
- 2 velcro flapped chest pockets (black)
- 2 waist pockets
- traditional fibre pile fabric
- Used Graded condition sizes as listed
- Have been washed and worn so sizes maynot be as per the inner lable
- Sizes as listed
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.