Trousers, USMC Desert Digital Marpat Desert Camo Trousers, V. Good Graded
- US Marine Corps Desert Camo Trousers
- Desert marpat camouflage
- Digital desert pattern
- Marine Corps Combat Utility Uniform (MCCUU)
- Used but very good condition - may have names / numbers in
- Current battle uniforms for the US Marine forces
- Look close in the pattern for the eagle, globe & anchor
- 6 pocket system
- Two front slash style pockets
- Two rear pockets with button closure
- Two thigh level bellows cargo pockets with elastic closure and button flap
- Button fly
- Reinforced knees and seat
- Partially elastic waistband
- Some have internal pockets for kneepads
- Label reads trouser desert, Marpat camouflage MCCUU
- manufactured by various us contractors for the USMC - American Apparel, Propper, EA Industries etc
- Sizes listed in US Military designations, with average measurements in inches after
- Waist size of trousers is variable due to elasticated waist!
- E.g Small waist size is 27 to 31 inches
- Medium waist size is 31 to 35 inches
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.