US Navy AOR2 NWU Woodland Type III Trousers Genuine USN 2017 Issue Kit
- Genuine US Navy USN Woodland Marpat Type III Trouser
- 2017 Issue Kit AOR2 NWU Navy Working Uniform Trousers
- Worn my the US Navy ashore and at sea - Seabees
- Quality Made Digital Green camo Garment with Button Fly closure
- The material has the USN Marked in the camo pattern
- Used graded stock, very nice fully serviceable condition.
- Elasticated waste for comfort
- 5 Waist belt loops to take 1.5 inch belt if required
- Trousers have 2 front normal pockets, 2 rear seat pockets
- Cargo pockets on each leg with button and flap closure
- 2 small pockets on the bottom of legs for Field dressing
- Trousers are nice heavyweight material 50% Nylon and 50% cotton Ripstop
- Trousers have reinforced seat area and knee area
- Ties at bottom of trouser leg to pull around boots if required
- Medium States 31-35 Inch waist on label
- Large states 35-39 Inch waist on label
- Please not sizes listed are measured by hand due to tailored items and shrinkage
- Rare bit of genuine USN Kit - Limited Stock
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.