Czech military issue pocket bandage 80
- Czech military issue dressing pocket bandage 80
- Dressing with bandage
- Instructions for use are printed on the back of the package in pictures
- pocket bandage pattern 80, type II, verbally.
- colored bandage,
- two identical pads, one of which is slidable along the bandage and the other firmly attached to the bandage,
- safety pin,
- package closed on three sides by welding.
- sterile bandage.
- Instructions for use are printed on the packaging in pictures on the back.
- >length (without weld) max. 17 cm,
- The pads are arranged on the bandage so that one is firmly connected to it at a distance of 20-30 cm from the beginning of the bandage,
- the other is slidable along the longer part of the bandage.
- Sealed in packet
- Pack size 16cm x 10cm (not including fold down edges)
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.