US military M-1945 Sleeping bag cover
- US military sleep cover
- Olive drap sleeping bag cover
- designed at the end of World War 2, these 'M1945' sleeping bag covers were produced right up into the 1970's.
- designed to be 'water repellent' not waterproof
- The labels explain why they are not waterproof (perspiration would condense inside the bag making it heavy and cold).
- Need a dry bit of ground accounding to the lable and not direct rainflall / wet
- front presstud storm flap running from the ankles right up to the neck.
- Underneath this is a series of metal eyelets so you can add a draw cord to run all the way up and around the hoods opening.
- By adding a draw cord you can pull on this to form a 'full mummy' closure
- ideal for camping in dry conditions instead of a full on bivi bag as these are still breathable
- Genuine US Army surplus
- helps Keeps your sleeping bag clean
- easy opening
- add a cord for a closer fit
- Size approx 240cm L x 80cm W (at shoulders) x 50cm (at feet)
- Approx. 1kg
- Cotton feel
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.