Ripstop Dew Liner Suit British Army Issue Canadian Made Dew Liner Suits Keeps you warm in very cold climates,
- British Army Issue Dew Liner Suits
- Genuine British Army Issue Kit
- Grade one sorted and graded kit for £59.99
- Canadian Made Dew Liner Suits for the British Army
- Made from 100% Ripstop Waterproofed Dupont Nylon
- Flap over zip version - Newer style - Excellent condition
- A fantastic Black all in one Rugged Suit
- Elasticated at back and belt to tighten if needed
- Scientifically Insulated for maximum Warmth
- Yet very lightweight so not to compromise movement
- Comfortable to wear at 60 degs F above (15 degrees centigrade)
- Can wear in temperatures down to -40 deg F (-40 degrees centigrade)
- Chunky Full front zip goes all the way down left leg to fully undo
- Zip on right leg to open out fully
- You can get this suit on without having to remove your boots
- It has 2 chest pockets with velcro closure
- 2 Larger lower pockets at waist height with velcro closure
- Knitted Cuffed wrists to retain warmth
- Under foot/boot elastics to prevent bottoms rising up
- Quilted Collar that zips closed to make full hood
- A zip on opposite leg means The suit can be put on
- Usually issued to British Technicians or Mechanics
- Sizes Listed as Listed only
- Excellent warm suit for Work or Leisure
- Occasionally we have super grade like new for £79.99
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.