Camo combat Jacket Soldier 2000 DPM Jacket British army DPM Combat Jacket No Hood, New and Used
- Last Issue DPM Soldier 2000 Combat Jacket - Before MTP Took over the world !
- Similar to the Soldier 95 combat jacket but in a heavier non-ripstop material
- Used or Brand New As Issued to British Forces
- Super grade - like new - nut may have badge etc
- Finished in Woodland DPM Pattern
- This is the Non ripstop version - Not soldier 95
- Heavyweight Unlined Combat Jacket
- Front 2 way Zip closure with velcro storm flap
- 2 Large Chest Pockets with button closure
- 2 Lower Large pockets again with button closure
- Left and Right zipped Map pockets under chest pockets
- Rank Slide on Front of Jacket
- Re enforced lower arms, double stitched
- UK Flag Stitched on Left Arm
- Velcro Cuff Adjustment
- Drawcord and toggle at waist for adjustment
- Used or Super, New Jackets - Rare now - limited stock
- Sizes are generous as designed to go over several layers - 96cm measures 40-42 chest
- The 104cm Measures 44-46 Inch chest
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.