Desert UBACS Combat Shirt British Army Under Body Armour Combat Shirt New / Used Graded
- Used Graded / Super like New Genuine British Army Issue UBACS Shirt
- Super grade like new available at £19.99 Super grade are like new but no bag
- This Under Body Armour Combat Shirt is designed to be worn under body armour
- Quality constructed for MOD from Coolmax fabric
- Sleeves and Shoulders are IRR Treated British Desert DPM
- Sleeves have Large velcro closure pockets with elastic to hold pens etc.
- Lower Sleeves and Shoulders are extra padded for comfort
- Button adjusters at bottom of shirts to make tighter if required
- Shirt itself has a Zipper neck For easy On/off
- Super Cool Shirt that works, ideal for serving troops
- Great bit of Graded Issue Kit, Limited Stocks
- May have names / number written on
- Super Good condition, like re issue kit - fine to wear
- Grade 1 may have snags / cags etc
- Sizes As Listed But are a little oversized
- The Medium / 96 will fir a 40 chest easily
- The Large 110 Will fit a 44 Inch chest no problem
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.