Austrian Combat Boots Genuine Military Issue Lightweight Combat Assault Boots, Used Graded
- Genuine Austrian Army Hi Leg Issue Combat Assault Boots
- Nice lightweight boots great for cadets
- Boots are Used Graded / Sorted Condition - still plenty of life left in them!
- Nice Lightweight Austrian Military Combat Boots "Leuchtschuh"
- Vibram Patterned Soles - although these may vary in tread pattern occasionally
- Designed for the Austrian Bundesheer for comfort and durability
- Hi leg boots approx 11 Inches tall
- 9 eyelet Boots - 5 eye and 4 hook speed-lace system
- Black Full leather 1982-2012 dated issue boots
- Stitched on rubber vibram combat sole - so can be replaced if needed
- Sizes as listed only
- Great Para type boot - Super Value at £29.99
- Grade 2 - worn soles little shabby / marked leather etc
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.