Flak Vest Northern Ireland Issue Olive Green Protective Body Armour, As New
- As New ! Genuine 1960's / 1970's Olive green Flak Vest
- Made from Heavy Duty Nylon with stand up collar protection
- Label reads - For Use with Armour, Body Fragmentation Protection
- Made by James Smith and Co for the British Military Forces
- These are NOS (New Old Stock) - never been issued or used!
- Same as used in Northern Ireland Conflict
- Armour has strong Double velcro fastening at the front
- The sides can be adjusted by string the cord and pulling tighter
- Body armour has 2 Large front pockets
- String to tie at the sides
- Please note this is not just the cover ! Complete
- They are complete with the ballistic protection throughout
- Very heavy - weighs approx 5kg
- Excellent Bit of Genuine British Army Issue Kit
- Please note this is sold as a collectors Item,
- Great for Film work, display etc
- Also good for training / Running etc
- Now only available in Size Large
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.