WWII 1940's Style Wire Cutters 37 Patten Steel Cutting tool With Khaki webbing pouch
- New Wire Cutters WWII Style
- 37 pattern webbing / wire cutters
- metal wire cutters of post war design with folding handles
- Metal construction with black powder coated finish
- unfold the arms for an even weight distribution
- Fantastic bit of kit for any reenactor
- Includes light khaki coloured belt pouch of 37 pattern design
- Presstud closure (silver colour)
- rear belt loop
- Lower brass ring to keep it steady when carrying
- cutters held in place by a loop and slot to push end of cutter into
- pouch closed size 11 inch 3.5 inch wide (main section)
- Wire cutters 14.5 inch fully opened - closed 11 inch
- fantastic re-enactors item
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class / Tracked 48 post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.