Splinter Camo Czech raindrop camo military issue jacket
- Czech splinter raindrop camo
- Known as 'Jehlici' (needles) camouflage pattern
- Introduced in the 60's & used through to the 80's
- Button down chest pocket
- Large inside chest pocket
- Rear 'kidney' pocket
- Button front
- Button shoulder epaulettes
- Button cuffs
- Inner waist draw cord
- Most are early 1980's dated
- Used vintage condition
- Great for fashion, work or just to wear..
- Sizes as listed ...
- 1b 40-42 chest collar to base 27 inch underarm to cuff 20 inch
- 2b 42-44 chest collar to base 28 inch underarm to cuff 21 inch
- 3b 42-44 chest collar to base 29 inch underarm to cuff 23 inch
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.