WWII 1940's Style Khaki Wool battle dress blouse Jacket In Very Good condition
- Genuine Dutch Military Issue Battle Dress Jacket
- Post War 1950's Dated Battle Dress Blouse (most dated but not all)
- Based on 1949 British Pattern Blouse
- They are in Used (may have professional repair) condition
- Dutch issue - but very similar to WWII British Battle dress
- khaki (brown) Olive Wool Material
- Please note colour shades may vary from photo shown
- Ideal for Reenactor Or Collector
- Buttons up Front with 5 Buttons
- 2 Front Chest pockets with button closure
- Fastens at waist with Belt and Buckle
- Epaulettes on Shoulders
- Stand up Collar with Button under flap
- Most have lined collar but not all
- Jackets have Date stamp marked inside (most)
- Sizes as listed are available
- Very Limited stock - Once they're gone -they're gone!
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.