WWII Tunic, US Army Khaki tunic ww2 American Military issue jackets 4 pocket
- Genuine US army WWII / WW2 tunics
- Shoulder epulets
- 2 button chest pockets
- 2 lower pockets
- Used condition
- May have slight moth
- Stitched on back belt detail
- Assorted badges / ranks
- Some have names / numbers written on
- Sizes as listed
- Discharge (ruptured duck) sew on badge (various fabrics) issued to soldiers and worn over the right pocket. Enabled the soldier to travel home without being ordered by an officer or reported awol
- Sleeve service stripes.. Sand colour stripes on lower right sleeve straight stripe one for each 6 months Service overseas did not have to be combat service
- Service stripe green for 3 years
- later 4 pocket with no pleats in pockets
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.