Greatcoat Genuine British WWII Style 1950's Pattern Khaki Dismounted Great Coat
- 1950's Pattern Dismounted Greatcoat
- Fantastic Heavyweight Khaki Great Coat
- Great Item for reenactor or Collector
- Coat may vary slightly from photo
- Made from a Heavy Wool Mix Material
- Coat has 10 Button Front Closure
- WWII Style1951 Pattern Over Coat
- Used condition so may have marks names etc
- Genuine British Army Issue Coat
- Please note that coats may have black or stay bright buttons
- Half lined for comfort
- Some May Have Brass Buttons <
- Genuine British Army Issue
- size 4 - as label reads 38-39 chest to fit up to 5'5 to 5'6 tall
- Size 6 - as label reads 39-40 chest to fit up to 5' 8 tall
- Size 8 - as Label reads 40-41 Chest to fit up to 5' 10 tall
- Size 10 - as label reads 41-42 Chest to fit up to 6' tall
- Size 11 - as label reads 40-41 Chest to fit up to 6' 2 tall
- Only Sizes listed are available, other styles may also be listed
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.