Kelly Kettle, Base Camp Aluminium, Large 2.6 Pints (1.6 Litre)
- Large Aluminium Base Camp 2.6Pint (1.5 Litre) Kelly kettle brand
- Kettle boils approximately 5 Mugs of water at a time
- Traditionally used by Anglers.
- Great for Campers, Scouts, Picnics, Hunters, Survivalists, 4 x 4 off- roaders
- Kettle will even work in a storm and will bring water to the boil
- Uses whatever solid fuel is naturally available in the area - sticks, grass, pine cones, birch bark etc.
- No need to carry fuel.
- Height 34cm / 13½ inches approx
- Diameter 16cm / 6¼ inches apporx
- Weight: 1.99 lb / 0.9 kg approx
- Carry bag included
- Full instructions included -READ before use!....
- A Kelly Kettle / Volcano Kettle will boil water in 3 to 5 minutes depending on the fuel you're using.
- Made from aluminium it is essentially a double-walled chimney with the water contained in the chimney wall.
- Once the camp kettle is filled with water, simply start a very small fire in the base, set the kettle on the base and drop additional fuel (twigs, leaves, grass, paper, etc.) down the chimney.
- The large internal surface area of the chimney heats the water very quickly.
- When the water boils, hold the Handle at an angle of 90° to the Kettle - then lift the Kettle clear of the base.
- To pour, lift it by the handle and tilt it using the cork chain.
- Always remove the cork / orange bung before lighting the kettle. The cork is only to be used for transporting cold water
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.