Black Patrol Bag genuine MOD Army Issue Black 30 Litre Field bag / Rucksack / N.I Northern Ireland Pack
- >MOD Black Army Issue Field Pack
- Grade 1 will have marks scuffs need a sponge inside
- Grade 2 as above and tiny nics
- Grade 3 bags, will need some sort of repair,bags may have straps that needs re stitching, rip / holes, buckles / zips broke etc
- Quality Constructed Field Pack
- As Issued to British Armed Forces
- Made from PU Coated Cordura
- Top / Main compartment opens with 2 buckle fastening
- Has 1 Large main compartment with draw cord closure
- Inside there is a stitched divider for folder or documents
- Also has a detachable clip for keys etc.
- 2 side compartments with 2 way chunky military zip closure
- Top Lid compartment with zip closure
- Zipped compartment at base to store separate gear
- Useful mesh front storage area with Zip
- Grab Handle on the top and Velcro closure Name Space on back
- Comfortable adjustable shoulder straps
- Sternum strap with buckle closure
- Genuine British Army Issue Tactical Bag
- NATO STOCK No. 8465-99-131-6017
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class / Tracked 48 post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer next working day delivery, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days. Please call for costs.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.