MTP Bergen Virtus 90 Litre Rucksack Genuine military issue 90 L Virtus Source MTP multicam bergan
- Genuine MTP Virtus 90 litre bergen / rucksack
- British Army Issue Rucksack - Latest 2016 issue
- Made by Source for the British army / Military
- Genuine Commanders Bergan MTP multicam colour
- Amazing Rucksack Super grade condition - like new
- large size rucksack - No Side Pouches
- top carry handle
- Top flap has 2 zipped external pockets one waterproof lined
- One inside zipped pocket
- Padded shoulder straps and chest strap for comfort
- Zips to add side pockets - please note the issue rocket pouches do not fit
- Double inner draw cord sections to keep the weather out
- inner zipped section to remove the frame
- zipped inner pocket and clip for stowing small bits of gear safely
- main zip allows access to main compartment instead of going through draw cord section
- tough zips with easy grip tabs
- oodles of molle loop attachments
- front pocket with molle attachments with inner hook to keep small items safe
- smaller zipped pocket at the front
- Helmet cover to carry your helmet on the front of the pack
- Helmet cover rolls neatly up and is kept in place by a velcro strap
- zipped bottom section so so can access kit from here too
- Bottom vents for drainage
- 2 side handles for easy carrying
- Size compression straps and z strap
- Side molle straps
- Lower zipped compartment has molle loops fro attaching more kit !
- lower side storage area / pockets (when no side pockets have been added)
- Velcro patch on the front pouch
- Super condition as new
- Label reads 90 l gu bergen nsn 8465-31-016-5046 ssp/00001 YOm 2016
- Weight of rucksack is approx 3.5kg
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.