PLCE Bergen Olive Green Bergan British Military Issue 1990 Pattern PLCE Long Back Rucksack
- Genuine British Military Issue Olive Green PLCE Bergan
- Large Tough Infantry Backpack - 100 Litre capacity!
- This bag is the tough Army Bag from the late 1980's, early 1990's
- This Bergen was used prior to the DPM Camo pattern Bergen taking over
- Large PLCE Bergan has 1 Large main compartment access via the top
- The top of the bag has a zipped pocket/pouch for quick access storage
- Inside the Lid is a further zipped storage compartment
- On the front of the Bergan is a useful front pocket with zip closure
- Fastened via 2 front quick release buckles
- Large grab handles on the rear top & bottom
- Comfy padded Adjustable shoulder Straps
- Padded waist band with large quick release buckle closure
- Inside the inner lid there is a snow collar which can be extended to to make larger if required
- Side zips to fit extra side / day pockets if required
- Please note - does not come with any side pockets
- Bergen can be pulled in tighter on both sides if a smaller capacity is required
- Occasionally available in Short Back - will be listed if we have
- This is the Long back version, slightly longer - designed for the taller person
- excellent genuine military Olive Green PLCE rucksack Bergen
- Please note Grade 1 - will have the marks, scuffs numbers writing on it, small repairs etc - all buckles & straps intact
- Grade 2 - May have Broken / Missing fream, odd marks, fading, writing on it, maybe a small hole / tear but still fully functional kit!
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.