Virtus MTP Daypack 40 Litre MTP Day Pack Infantry Field pack, Used Graded
- British Army Virtus 40 litre Infantry Bag
- Genuine Virtus Trials kit - Israeli NATO Stock Numbers
- Manufactured in Israel to a high standard by Source Tactical Gear
- These have come to us via official MOD disposals agents
- Daypacks are 2015 / 2016 Date of Manufacture
- 40 Litre Capacity in total
- 2 Zipped pockets in Lid - slightly padded to protect delicate kit
- Additional internal zipped pocket on inside of lid
- Top Lid Secures with 2 fastex buckles attached to helmet cradle on front
- double snow collars in top of main compartment each with drawstring
- Velcro Panel on front of pack for name tapes/ unit / morale patches
- 6 rows of MOLLE / PALS webbing on front for attachment of extra pouches
- Main compartment can also be accessed from the front via a Large double zip
- Internal zippered compartment in front Access panel
- 3 internal clips in main compartment suitable for keys or lanyarded items
- 4 Buckled compression straps (2 on each side)
- 4 rows of MOLLE / PALS webbing on each side for attachment of extra pouches
- Zips to take side pouches (please note PLCE side pouches are NOT compatible)
- Removable Sturdy metal & Plastic frame in zipped compartment in back
- Shaped Back with pads for comfort
- Padded and adjustable Shoulder straps with Buckled sternum strap & velcro attachment points for hydration systems
- 4 rows of MOLLE / PALS webbing on shoulder straps for attachment of small pouches etc
- Grade 2 may need a good clean / little grubby / may have a missing frame but may be complete or drawstrings, zipper pulls etc - but no holes!
- Grade 1 very nice all complete used but good condition - might need a scrub - complete with Frame!
- Supergrade, very little use, nice and clean maybe a name/ zap number written on - Very Limited Stock
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class / Tracked 48 post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer next working day delivery, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days. Please call for costs.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.