Arctic Sleeping Bag Genuine Pre Modular Army issue Bags - Graded Stock
- British Military Arctic Issue Sleeping Bag on it's own
- This was the Current Issue British Army Sleeping Bag
- Until Modular system took over from this arctic bag
- Arctic bag On it's own - no compression sack
- Used graded Reissue condition / Shades may vary
- May have names / numbers written on
- Latest Specification Hollow Fibre Filling
- Chunky Zip Front Opening
- Internal Zip Baffle for extra warmth
- Internal Head Baffle to pull tight
- Large Internal Mesh Bag Pockets
- Extremely warm sleeping bag
- Temperature rating down to -20 Celsius
- Bag weighs approx 2.5kg
- Small bag great for cadets - fits upto around 5' 4 Inches - Narrow
- Medium Bag fits approx up to 5ft 8 Inches
- Large Size Bag approx up to 6ft 2 Inches
- Excellent Bit of Genuine Kit
- Usually very nice graded condition
- Used Bags may have names / Numbers written on etc
- Used Bags may have professional patch / repair
- Grade 2 will have marks / need a wash / small tears may need small repair etc.
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.