Modern 58 pattern Cold Weather Sleeping Bag CQC Dutch Korps Mariniers hollowfibre sleeping bag
- CQC special contract 58 pattern sleeping bag
- Made for the Dutch Korps Mariner's (Commandos)
- Super quality super big sleeping bag
- Modernised version of the Classic 1958 Pattern feather & down sleeping bag
- Hollow fibre sleeping bag for cold weather use
- Modern issue 2010 - 2012 dated
- Front centre zip extra long - not like soldier 95 bags
- Front stitch detail may vary
- Waterproof base - just like the older style 58 pattern bag
- Hooded sleeping bag pulls up nice and snug
- Made as a special contract by CQC
- Genuine NATO Stock number
- Very Good Super Grade reissue condition
- toggle the sides together rolls up into its own hood to pack
- X-Long (210cm) Dimensions -
- 81 inch foot to shoulder
- across shoulder 30 inch
- foot 21 inch
- Pack size 16 inch x 11 inch x 10 inch
- Weight approx 3kg
- very limited stock
- Graded may have odd marks names / numbers on, professional repairs, tarnished studs may need a brush / wipe clean / launder
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.