French Daguet Desert Camo pattern Short Sleeved Shirt
- French military issue shirt
- Desert camouflage Colourway
- Called 'Daguet' camo pattern after Operation Daguet it was first used in - Gulf War 1 90-91!
- As used on Operation Daguet & also on more recent ops in Iraq & Chad
- Button front
- Shoulder epaulettes
- button chest pockets
- short sleeved
- Velcro patches for name & rank
- sand rust light green colour
- Herringbone twill fabric - hardwearing yet lightweight
- Plain fabric - Smooth cotton twill (1990 pattern)
- Sizes as listed
- Label - 35/36 (chest 34-36 28 length)
- Label - 39/40 (chest 38-40 29 length)
- Label - 41/42 (chest 42-44 29 length)
- Label - 43/44 (chest 44-46 29 length)
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.