Military Cot Bed Heavy Duty French M94 Military issue Canvas / Steel Cot bed
- Military Issue Heavy weight steel cot bed
- French M94 military issue cot bed
- Substantiation bed weighs 18kg approx
- Sturdy metal frame - designed to Last
- Cross legged steel frame construction for stability
- The flat Feet area has holes so you can peg the bed in place
- Easy to construct...
- slot on the ends
- thread the foot and head straps over and through the buckles
- Lace on the sides into place like a hammock
- Ready to use!
- Canvas top
- Used but very good condition
- may have professional military repairs are patched or zigzag stitched
- Size approx 210 cm long / tall x 75 cm wide and 41cm tall off the floor
- Some canvas tops are stamped syntex 2010
- Canvas bags Bags may vary in style
Please Note if you are off the UK Mainland, this includes Northern Ireland ect. or if you have a post code of ZE, HS, IV1-IV54, KA27,28, KW1-KW17, PA20-PA78, PH19-PH50, PO30-PO41, Please Be Aware that you may be contacted for extra postage cost to get the goods to
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.