Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire Light Infantry (OX & Bucks)
- Excellent Selection of Cap badges for the Ox and Bucks LI,
- The Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire Light Infantry Badges
- Badge on the Left is an Early all Brass Cap Badge
- Measures approx 4.5cm tall and has a slide fitting
- Badge in the Middle is the White Metal Ox and Bucks Cap Badge
- Cap Badge is again approx 4.5cm tall with slide fittings
- The badge is a stringed Bugle Horn with the strings tied in three loops
- This Badge was worn Until around 1945
- After 1945 the smaller Beret badge was issued
- Badge on the right is the Ox and Bucks Beret Badge
- Smaller badge in White metal with Slide fitting
- Badge measures approx 3cm tall
- Badges are in good condition
- Ideal for collector or display
- Please choose correct badge below
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.