Kosher MRE's New Military Issue Kosher MRE Meals Religious Meals
- New Military Issue Kosher MRE Meals (Religious Meals)
- Genuine individual Kosher ration for the US the Department of Defense (DOD) worldwide
- You get one Main meal and one accessory pack all in a self seal bag as shown in last image.
- All of our meals are manufactured under stringent quality standards
- All of the MRE meals or military style rations are manufactured in USDA and HACCP US-based approved facilities
- All are are USDA/FSIS/FDA approved.
- These Military Rations Meals meet US Surgeon General nutritional requirements for an individual active soldier’s field use
Each menu provides a minimum of 1200 Calories (11-13% protein, not more than 35% fat, and not less than 48% carbohydrate)
- Ready-To-Eat, utilized to feed Military Service Personnel who maintain a strict religious diet
- Ration Details: Calories per meal : 1200 Shelf Life : 5 years or more depending on storage temperature
- Some components are marked Best Before June 2024, most components are not dated,
- All food components are ready-to-eat (no preparation required)
- A flameless ration heater is included with meal to deliver a home cooked taste.
- All meals include a full accessory kit with the following: Tortillas Cookie’s Power Mix Dried Fruits Peanuts and Sunflower Kernels Chickpeas Snacks Nuggets Tissues, Moist Towelette, Spoon, Salt and Pepper ,Sugar Matches Coffee, Tea, Hot Chocolate, Ice Tea drink mix
- Only Menus Listed in the box are Available
- Rare MRE item in the UK
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class / Tracked 48 post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer next working day delivery, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days. Please call for costs.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.