Ration Pack Dutch Army / Military Issue 24 Hour Combat Rations 2017 OL52 & 2 main meals
- Here we have a Very Nice Dutch Military Issue Ration Pack
- This is the Regular 24 Hour Combat Rations 2017
- Ration pack is bagged and ready to go
- This comprises the Regular OL52 (Ontbijt / Lunch voor 24 uur) Breakfast & Lunch pack with 2 x Hot main Meal Pouches
- The 2 Packet main meals are usually Beef Hunters Stew and Goulash with Potatoes but please note main meals may vary depending on availability - thank you
- We have been told that most Dutch soldiers are usually only issued 1 meal pouch as part of a 24 hour issue pack!
- Made for the Dutch Military, this 24 hour Ration pack is NATO Approved
- You get inside all the items shown in the photo, Biscuits, meat spread, cheese spread, etc
- Tuna spread, Jelly, 3 Packs of Biscuit Crackers.
- The Beverages come in packets and can be made up with hot or cold water,
- There is enough powder for 2 cups of chocolate, 1 cup of energy drink, 2 cups of tea, 2 cups of beef stock,
- Four packets of sugar and 2 packets of whitener.
- There are some Mentos sweets and gum, boiled sweets, nuts and raisin mix etc. all good snacks.
- The main course is in the retort pouch - contains 400g of food
- packets can be heated in a mess tin or eaten cold if in the field and have no means of heating.
- Total weight of the bag and the 2 packets is 1700g approx.
- Excellent Ration pack for collector or display
- Best before is April 2017 - although probably still good to eat we are selling it as a collectors item!
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.