Belgian Camo Congo Smock - Brushstroke / Moon & Balls Camo pattern- WWII style 1/2 and 3/4 z\ip front
- Belgian 1950's Camo Congo Smock similar to British WWII Style Smock
- Old WWII Type Camo patterns dating from the 1950s
- 'Moon & Balls' Camo pattern is the earlier type and was produced from 1950 - 1956
- 'Brushstroke' Camo pattern is the later pattern & was produced from 1954 - 1975
- Tough hard-wearing canvas material - built to last! (60+ years & still going strong!)
- Sturdy Metal Zip front closure
- Has storm flap over zip with press-stud closure
- 2 Large chest pockets with 3 press-stud or button closure
- 2 Large lower pockets with 3 press-stud or button closure
- Re-enforced elbows and Button cuffs
- Internal draw cord waist
- Armpit vents to reduce heat buildup
- May have Epaulettes - but a popular modification was to cut them off!
- Jump gusset fastens inside or outside
- Ideal for re-enactors / fancy dress
- these are designed as over-smocks/ paratrooper jump smocks to be worn over woollen battle dress & are quite roomy
- We have measured them & allowed 6 inches extra to the stated size - for example - 38 to 40 inch chest actually measures 46 inches around chest
- Jacket A moon and balls 3/4 zip good colour ABL 1953 dates no tail 42/44 chest
- Jacket B moon and balls 3/4 zip faded in places ZM/FN navy version 1955 dated new stud on pocket 40/42 chest
- Jacket C brushstoke 3/4 zip fading and small repairs no label missing a button and stud 44/46 chest
- Jacket D brushstroke 3/4 zip ok colour no label missing/broken buttons small repairs and black marks on elbows 40/42 chest
- Jacket E brushstroke 3/4 zip slight fading small repairs no label 1966 printed inside missing button no epaulettes 42/44 chest
- Jacket F brushstroke 1/2 zip good colour abl 1975 lable size 2 couple replaced studs on top pocket only one epaulette 38/40 chest
- Jacket G brushstroke 1/2 zip good colour abl 1975 lable size 2 one new stud on top pocket small repairs 38/40 chest
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.