Danish Dancam M84 Woodland Combat Jacket Genuine HMAK Field Jacket, New / Used
- Genuine New / Used Danish M84 Heavyweight Combat Field Jacket
- Used Faded 1980's Vintage Woodland 3 Colour Jacket made by HMAK
- Various Measured Sizes Used Fade Condition
- Used jackets May have fading or professional Repair etc as they are used
- Unique To the Danish Army this is the Danish 3 colour Flecktarn
- Not the 5 Colour used by the German Military.
- Fully Lined Combat Jacket Used Faded Condition.
- Has 2 way Robust Black front Zip access with button down storm flap over Zip.
- Collar has press studs for hood attachment.
- Jacket has 2 angled zip top chest pockets and over left side 2 hook loops. On the right side is a green velcro patch for name / rank etc,
- Epaulettes are Button down fastening too
- Left arm has nice pocket with dividers for pens and press-stud closure, On the left arm there is the " DANMARK" Shoulder Flash.
- Both Arms have re enforced elbow areas.
- Cuffs at the bottom of sleeve can be adjusted via the 2 press-stud Tab adjuster.
- Jacket has 2 large lower Bellow pockets again with 2 button closure, approx 8 inches x 7 inches in size.
- When laid flat the Size 6 jacket measures 20 inches from under arm seam to under arm seam, so will fit a 36-38 chest with a base layer Under.
- Inside the jacket which is fully lined with green cotton there is a waist draw cord stitched in and a draw cord to pull tight at the bottom of the jacket too.
- There is a large poachers pocket 14 inches x 10 inches at the back rear with 2 button closure.
- There is also a pocket on the lower left inner approx 6 inches x 8 inches,
- These are genuine Danish Military issue Used Jacket, - not an imitation
- Occasionally New ones are available when listed at £49.99
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.