M-1950 Long Belted US Olive Overcoat 1950s Korea / Vietnam Era
- Genuine US army Korea / Vietnam era overcoat
- M-1950 OVERCOAT
- Cotton / poly cotton olive drab
- Heavyweight fabric
- Removable wool sateen liner
- Some are dated
- Used condition
- Grade 1 will have been used have signs of wear and may have holes in the liner
- Older version have brown buttons later green
- Some listed with dates / no liner or belt
- Sizes as listed
- Small Short 34/36 chest, underarm to cuff 18 inch, collar to base 44 inch
- Small Regular 34/36, underarm to cuff 20 inch, collar seam to base 47 inch
- Small Long 34/36 chest, underarm to cuff 21 inch, collar seam to base 48 inch
- Measured to allow for clothing they actually measure bigger without the lining
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class / Tracked 48 post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer next working day delivery, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days. Please call for costs.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.