RAF Sheepskin Leather Pilot Jacket Classic WWII Pattern New Leather Jacket
- New Super Quality WWII Pattern British RAF fighter pilot leather jacket
- These jackets are made from a thick brown soft supple sheepskin leather
- They have the honey coloured sheepskin fleece wool inside
- These jackets are Brand new and are based on the WWII design worn by the RAF fighter and bomber pilots
- It ia a short cut style jacket, classic design to wear and own.
- This leather flying jacket features a good quality strong front zipper
- It has sleeve zips, two bolt buckle on the neck
- It has a half waist belt with buckle and two front pockets
- Brand new, made from 100% soft sheepskin leather and wool.
- Made to order - Takes around 10 - 12 Days for delivery
- Available in sizes Small, 36-38 inch Chest, medium, 39-40 inch Chest
- Size Large is approx 41-42 Inch chest, XL Is 43-44 Inch Chest
- The 2Xlarge is 45-46 Inch chest and 3XLarge is 47-48 Inch chest
- Brand New Made to order Leather Jackets - Not in stock in store
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.