U.S M51 Genuine Military Issue Olive green Field jacket
- Genuine millitary issue M51 jacket
- Olive green in colour
- Zip fronted
- Stud storm flap
- 2 stud flapped chest pockets
- 2 stud lower pockets
- Waist draw cord
- Adjustable cuffs
- Fold up collar
- Button out fluffy liner
- The M-1951 field jacket was based on the M-1943 field jacket.
- The M-1951 was given snap fasteners instead of buttons and an aluminium zipper.
- Earlier issue M-1951s had larger, brown buttons like on the M-1943,
- Later jackets had smaller brown, then green buttons as used on the M-1965 field jacket and later OG-107 fatigues.
- Pointed collar and had a separate hood that buttoned on to the collar (not included) .
- Drawstring to the bottom hem,
- Added holes to allow adjustment of the waist drawstring from the outside of the jacket, a feature which was later removed in the M-1965 model
- Picture is a guide .. .each jacket is described below
- Jacket A
- Wear to cuffs and small hole
- Missing liner button
- left hand seam need restitching (approx 2inch)
- Right hand seam needs re stitching (approx 4 inch)
- inner liner small snag holes
- Inner hole by right hand seam
- No label
- 38/40 chest
- odd marks and signs of use
- Small brown buttons
- End of zip is slightly frayed
- Jacket B
- Lable inside long large 41-45 inch chest 71 inche and taller
- Good colour
No rips / holes
- Last but one popper doesnt close well
- Broken cuff and liner button
- 1957 dated
- Nylon inner to liner
- Front zip is missing teeth but still does up
- Good all round colour and condition
- Small brown buttons
- Jacket C
- Size large 41 to 45 chest
- 1952 Dated
- Nylon type liner with a few small holes
- main zip end slightly frayed
- Fading on arm and a tiny hole and professional repair on cuff
- Brown buttons
- Couple tiny holes on front
- Collar has been recovered but nicely done
- Odd small mark on back
- Jacket D
- 38/40 chest - no lable inside
- Zip all dood
- Green buttons
- Frayed cuffs
- inner hole and mark
- Missing 2 inner buttons
- collar has slight discolouration
- small hole in one sleve, other sleave as small holes
- No date inside
- needs a was but otherwise good colour and condition
- Water mark and name stamped on front
- Jacket E
- Small short
- Lable size 33-*37 inch chest
- Good zip and colour
- Small L shaped hole on sleeve and paint mark
- Couple little holes on inner liner
Slightly grubby front
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class / Tracked 48 post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer next working day delivery, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days. Please call for costs.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.