Austrian Mountain Sweater Heavy weight Wool Jumper, AKA Dachstein Guide Sweater
- Austrian Army Woollen Mountain Jumper
- Also Known as Dachstein Guide Sweater
- Super new condition - £69.99 / £79.99
- Currently the New are plain - no arm badges
- Genuine Austrian Issue may Patch on Sleeve / May not have patch
- New with or without epaulets - limited stock
- Heavy weight boiled and shrunk woollen sweater
- Made for the extreme cold weather climate in the Austrian Alps
- The 100% Wool jumper is very heavy weight
- Has been pre-shrunk and boiled to get size as measured
- we have looked at the label size and the measurement is as follows
- 104 iv/5 40-41 chest length 28 inch
- 108 v/5 42-43 chest length 30 inch
- 100 38-40 chest
- 92i 32-34 chest length 26 inch
- jumpers that say measured have been so as either missing a label or have been shrunk smaller
- As they have been pre-shrunk they do not stretch much
- Large chunky button closure to top
- Olive green in colour - Shades may vary
- These are super Grade Sweaters - Re-issue stock
- Jumpers may have epaulets, but may not have any
- This is not an imported copy - Genuine military issue
- These Jumpers sharply taper in to the waist to keep warm in & cold out!
- Cut snugly at the waist & looser at the armpits for cross country Skiing
- Knitted cuff and waist band
- Very nice item and very limited stock -once they're gone - they're gone!
- Plain - has epaulets but no badges
- Badge - has a sleeve badge
- no epaulets - no epaulets but still has the shoulder patches (they haven't been cut off)
- Used grade one may have a small mark washed worn / bit bobbly
- Grade 2 - in need of tlc.. will need significant darning or a patch or have large marks
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.