Sweat Rag British Arny Issue Desert Or Green Sweat Rag ~ New
- British Army Issue Sweat Rag - New
- Tropical Olive green Or Desert Sand
- Genuine British Forces issue sweat rag (2006 pattern)
- Specifically designed for use in Tropical areas
- Very popular with those serving in Temperate regions
- Versatile polycotton neckwear increases comfort around the neck area
- Reduces sweat-related chaffing particularly to those wearing body armour and assault vests
- Can also be worn in the evening to help reduce heat loss around the neck etc
- Other uses include as a headband, bandana, or liner for the issue helmet.
- Ideal replacement for traditional scrim scarf.
- Multitude of other uses include using it as a a wash rag/flannel or cleaning cloth
- Availabli in olour green and Desert
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.