Dutch Goretex Parka Jacket, Genuine Military Issue Lined DPM Parker Jacket
- This must be one of the best Army Gore-Tex style parkas
- Excellent value for money
- Jackets are in used grade 1 condition - may have slight fading from use
- May have professional repair / patch
- Fully lined throughout for full protection from the wet - but still breathable!
- Hood has wire for shaping and cotton lined for wind proofing
- This is a long parka finished in Dutch DPM pattern material
- Totally waterproof and breathable Gore-Tex style Jacket
- 2 Large lower pockets with zipped closure & flap
- Velcro adjust cuffs to secure tightly
- Adjustable waist cord and cord at bottom of jacket
- Chunky zipped front with tough velcro overlapping storm flap
- Zipped inner compartment ideal for maps etc
- Front rank tab if required
- Designed to be used with the woollen pile fleece liner (not included)
- Pile liner is also available separately on the website
- Grade 2 will need cleaning, new zip or poppers etc
- Sizes are listed in chest sizes
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.