Camo Combat Jacket Used Graded Condition 1990'S Temperate Woodland Combat Jacket
- Used Temperate DPM Combat Jacket in good Grade 1 condition
- Genuine Old School Temperate 1990's 94 Pattern combat jacket
- Identical to 95 Pattern camouflage material but heavier weight
- Issued for colder weather / temperate climates
- Made of heavyweight DPM Camo cloth
- Gives extra warmth for winter
- Made to high standards
- Available in sizes listed
- These Jackets are Grade 1 - used, so may have slight fading, slight wear, repairs, names written in etc
- This jacket features - Chunky zip front, 2 large zip up chest pockets (good for maps, documents, personal items)
- 2 large expandable button down chest pockets, 2 large expandable button down waist pockets
- high collar which can be zipped up, button down pocket on left arm
- drawstring waist and bottom hem, epaulettes for rank insignia
- double ply seat which can also button open (poachers pocket), velcro cuffs
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.