Para Boots Swiss KS90 Genuine Military issue welted Para boots
- Genuine Swiss KS90 (Kampfsteifel 90) issued combat boot
- High leg 'para boot' style combat boot
- Military surplus Swedish army combat / assault boots
- Current issue in the Swiss Military & have been in use since 1990
- Available in both Supergrade & Grade 1 condition
- Made from a durable and thick cowhide leather
- quality boot that is comfortable (see note below about sizing!)
- Speed lacing system
- Lower D loop eyelets,upper eyelet loops
- welted sole with the Swiss Military licenced version of the classic Vibram commando tread pattern
- Rubber rand between sole & leather upper protects boot against scrapes & knocks
- manufactured in Switzerland by various companies - Lowa, Meindl, Veltheim, Raichle, Aku, Bally, Minerva, Elgg etc
- good quality boot - heavier weight
- Supergrade - As New / Very Lightly used - at least 90% of the original tread on the soles & uppers in superb condition @£49.99
- Grade 1 - Used but in good condition, plenty of life left in them - some may have been re-heeled @£39.99
- Can be resoled / re-heeled by a good cobbler
- Please note - Although the sizes are listed here in Mondopoint & UK equivalent sizes, the staff here have all tried them on & find that the Swiss sizing is a little on the small size & we recommend you order at least half a size larger than your usual size
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.