Brown Bates Boots Ultra Light British Army Issue Combat Boot Used Graded
- Used Genuine issue Brown Bates Boots
- British army Issue - made by Bates
- Used Grade 1 Condition
- Boots have a Full grain brown leather upper
- Super Lightweight Patrol Boots - weigh approx 600 grams per boot (size 9) 1.2kg per pair
- For comparison size 9 Altberg combat boots weigh 750 g per boot (1.5 kg pair) & Haix combat boots 900g per boot (1.8kg per pair)!!
- These are made with a non-metallic construction - good for going through metal detectors!
- Used so may have scuffs marks etc
- Boots have a 1680 denier ballistic nylon & leather upper construction
- Breathable mesh lining
- Slip resistant rubber outsole
- Athletic cement construction
- Bates Ultra Light Patrol Boots
- Male / Female Variants
- Female version slightly slimmer in the width
- Only sizes listed are available
- Grade 2 will be tatty / worn soles / Marks etc etc, Good to part ex in stores !
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.