Haix Brown Military Issue High Liability Lined Combat Boots New and Used
- New or Used Haix Brown Military issue army Boots
- Label reads Boots, Combat, High liability Brown
- Current Issue Boots Designed to be worn with the MTP/PCS Clothing System
- Good Grade 1 condition - Or Brand New - you choose
- When New they have a water resistant full grain leather and breathable hydrophobic textile upper
- Four-layer Gore-tex lining (untested)
- Abrasion-resistant lining with fleece mid layer
- Moisture absorbent insole with torsion-proofing (prevents punctual pressure from stones etc.)
- Climate System with Micro-Dry lining at the top of the boot leg
- Locking D-ring lace system
- High rubber rand to protect lower part of boot and provide optimal stability
- PU/Nitrile Davos rubber sole featuring the Micro-soft Light (MSL) system to achieve extremely low weight
- excellent cold/heat insulation and non-marking characteristics
- Weight for single size 9 boot is approx 900g
- Height for size 9 boot is approx 25cm
- These Haix Scout Combat Boots have been specifically developed for the British military
- Only available in Sizes Listed
- The 'M' Is for Medium fitting 'W' Wide Fitting
- New - Boxed - like last picture - totally new unused in box
- Grade 1 - used totally serviceable boots - more than 50% tread left etc
- Grade 2 - will have worn sole, less than 50% may be damaged and have scuffs and marks etc
- Grade 3 - Very used worn boots ideal for concrete mixing one off jobs, swapping at stores for new pair !
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.