Vintage Desert Boots Gulf Pattern 1990's Old school British Army Desert Boots Used Graded
- British Army Old School Desert Boots
- Boots are Used Graded Fully serviceable condition
- These are the Gulf War 1 Pattern 1990's tough desert boots
- Made for the British MOD They are still in good shape
- Suede and canvas uppers double stitched
- DMS Direct Molded / Welted Sole unit - very tough
- They have an 8 eyelet speed lace system
- Getting very hard to find now - Limited stock
- May have scuffs / bruises etc, as they are used
- Grade 1 Boots will have marks and scuffs
- Grade 2 will have badly worn soles or be particularly dirty/oily/marked
- Only Sizes Listed are Available
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.