Leatherman Charge AL Complete With Pouch (LT950)
- Leatherman Charge AL £109.99
- The Charge AL has the same blade combination as the Wave but with smooth 6061-T6 aluminum handles with a black Type III hard anodized coating. As with the other Charge models, the AL main knife is made of 154CM Steel for a blade which stays sharp for longer.
- This Leatherman Has:
- 154CM Stainless Steel Clip-point Knife
- 420HC Sheep's Foot Serrated Knife
- Needlenose Pliers and Regular Pliers
- Wire Cutters and Hard-wire Cutters
- Wire Stripper
- Large Screwdriver
- Large Bit Driver and Small Bit Driver
- Scissors and Wood/Metal file
- Diamond-coated file and saw
- Bottle Opener and Can Opener
- 8 inch | 19 cm Ruler
- INCLUDED BITS: Phillips and Flat Tip Eyeglasses Screwdriver Bit, Hex 5/32" and 9/64" Bit, Hex 1/8" and 7/64" Bit, Hex 3/32" and 5/64" Bit, Hex 1/16" and .050 Bit, Square Drive #2 and #3 Bit, Screwdriver 1/8" and Torx #15 Bit, Phillips #1-2 and 3/16" Screwdriver Bit
- The Leatherman AL Features:
- Stainless Steel with 6061-T6 Hard-anodized Aluminum Handle Scales
- Stainless Steel Body
- Outside-accessible Blades for One-handed Opening
- All Locking Blades and Tools
- Fixed Lanyard Ring
- Quick-release Lanyard Ring
- Removable Pocket Clip
- Comes with a genuine Leatherman Pouch
- Leatherman 25-year Warranty
- Measurements are 4 inches | 10 cm (closed)
- Weighs 8.3 oz | 235 g
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.