The Emergency Bandage Israeli Bandage 6 Inch Trauma FFD Wound Dressing New and Sealed
- New Emergency Bandage / Israeli Bandage
- New sealed and sterile
- 6 Inch Trauma Wound Bandage
- Manufacture date 2018 / Best used by on packet 2026
- The Emergency Bandage controls bleeding, provides compression and coverage to a variety of wounds
- Features unique to these bandages include Pressure bar, to be placed on top of the wound to provide direct pressure
- Also can also be used to facilitate a wrapping direction change Water-resistant closure bar allowing closure on any point of the body (no pins, clips, tape, Velcro, knots or hooks needed) Optional mobile pad provides coverage of both entry and exit wound
- Sold individually vacuum Sealed and sterile
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.