Webbing cross over set 37 Pattern Webbing Crossover Set, Used Graded Stock
- Genuine British Army Webbing straps
- Set of Crossover Straps
- Used Graded issued condition
- To fit Large Pack Worn on Back
- Most are WWII 1940's Dated
- Great for Re Enacter or collector
- Brass fittings
- 2 straps but not colour matched perfectly
- Thread the 1 strap through the other
- Straps are approx 45 Inches long each one
- May not be the same maker but will be the same date
- 1942 Long - dated, colours will vary may not be the same maker
- 1941 Dated - same maker, shades will vary one loop one plain to make a set
- 1942 Dated - same maker, shades will vary, one looped one plain strap to make a set
- 1943 Dates - smae maker, shades will vary one loop one plain to make a set
- Single straps ... either loop or plain makers will vary, shades of khaki
- Please note a set is 2 one loop one plain they are not a pair so the colours will vary as will the print of the maker / date
We send all of our goods either With Royal mail First class post or Parcel 24 for Heavier Bulkier items or if the parcel is over 2kg.
All goods ordered on a normal working day before 1.00pm are sent that same day with either service mentioned above.
We offer free next working day delivery for all orders over £100.00, if placed before 1.00pm on our normal working days.
You can call us on a normal working day on 01562 863464 to upgrade to a special before 1.00pm next day delivery if required.
Collection of goods or orders placed online is available the shop during normal working hours.
Orders can be shipped worldwide / you will be contacted for extra costs once the order is placed.
For overseas orders We use Royal mail small packet post for orders under 2kg and Parcel Global international Service for goods over 2kg.
UK Delivery / collection Terms mentioned above excludes Wednesday, Weekends and Bank Holidays.
Geographical Restrictions apply to Delivery Areas Please see full terms and conditions for full exclusions.